Most Cleaners Use A Manual Extraction Wand
- Cleans from only 2 directions (back and forth) with a couple of cleaning passes.
- Relies on the strength and energy of the worker.
- Leaves many tough stains and shadowing in the carpet.
Why Use Us? We Use the Rotovac DHX!
- Cleans from all directions with hundreds of cleaning passes.
- High torque motors do not get tired so the quality is consistent throughout the entire job.
- Restores matted traffic areas and removes tough stains and shadowing that the manual wand leaves behind.
If you are not 100% satisfied with both our carpet cleaning services AND our workmanship, we will come to your home again, and re-clean at no charge to you!
A Truly Professional Carpet Cleaning Company Should:
- Give you an upfront quote – no hidden charges or gimmicks.
- Offer a Carpet Cleaning Guarantee.
- Be courteous and mindful of your home.
- Perform carpet cleaning to the best of his ability.
Carpet cleaners Should Also:
- Be certified by the IICRC. The IICRC only certifies those with training to the latest standards. Although this is not a requirement by law, only professional carpet cleaners will go to the trouble of investing in this certification.
- Have the most up to date carpet cleaning equipment available to perform the cleaning of your carpet to the highest standard. We use a truck mount cleaning system and the best portable equipment for apartments and far reaching situations.
- Hold Public Liability insurance.
- Offer a detailed assessment and solution to your carpet’s needs.
Technicians should follow a Professional Premium standard by:
- Pre-treat stubborn spots or stains
- Pre-spray the carpet
- Agitate the carpet
- Steam Clean the carpet
Regular Carpet Maintenance
Vacuum your carpets at least once a week and professionally steam-clean them once every year. This will help your carpet to retain its like-new condition. Other than for aesthetic reasons, the biggest reason to maintain your carpet is to improve the health of your entire family.
All carpeting accumulates dirt, dust, and grime from the backs of shoes, the dropping of food, spills from drinks, in addition to kids, pets, smoking, etc. Regular vacuuming helps to remove these particles from the carpet and helps to maintain its durability. Professional steam carpet cleaning will prolong your carpet’s lifespan and guarantee a cleaner, healthier carpet.
The health benefits of Steam Carpet Cleaning include:
- Relief for those who suffer from Asthma and Allergies.
- A cleaner environment for crawling babies, who tend to put everything in their mouths.
- General well-being in the home. If carpet accumulates a lot of dust and dirt, it tends to bounce around the room every time someone steps on it, or any other movement occurs. This aggravates the symptoms of allergy and asthma sufferers as it affects the home’s air quality.